– by the LIAS Executive Committee, the LIAS Work Group, and Temescal Associates staff
- Preparation and Design
- Articulation of a Practical Vision for the next 3 years
- Identification of the Underlying Contradictions, or blocks in the way of achieving the vision
- Identification of Strategic Directions and Initiatives
- Focused Implementation of the Initiatives in the next 12 months.
The question that guided our planning was:
In the next 3 years, how can we ensure that all expanded learning programs in California embrace the LIAS principles in their design and delivery of programs?